Thursday, November 15, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay we had a rough day with the boys.. with naps and eating it was just rough.
Well........ as grandma garner was trying to calm Lucas down i had put Jackson on the floor to play and hopefully get tired enough to fall asleep. Daddy is in the kitchen and what happens??????????????????????? Jackson crawled for the first time.
We thought it wouldn't be until after thanksgiving.. but that little guy surprised us...... it was awesome...yes i know i wont be saying that in a month or so when both of them are tearing it up around here but it was sooo wonderful to see them doing things we were told wouldn't happen for awhile yet....
We all actually got to see it. Big brother zac grandma and daddy... it was just so cool and Jackson was as proud as can be.. a little bit on the smug side actually.
it just made my day.... i will have to post a video of it for sure..
oh i know how boring all babies crawl but i am just really excited...... wasn't expecting it for a few months....

Lucas is right behind him.. he crawls backwards well he scoots backwards. Lets put it this way he can get where he wants when he wants and as fast as he wants.. :)

Lots of fun visitors this weekend we are excited most of which have never met the boys so we cant wait

My friend Becky and her girls who are all just adorable and aunt Maryanne and their beautiful cousin Julia!!!

well gotta run...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I missed it! I knew Sunday when he was trying to go after Haylee that it wouldn't be long, but he was quicker than all of us thought. Can't wait to see the video!

Shari H said...

That's wonderful news! :) I was just thinking, the other day, about how I was hoping you'd start posting some of their milestones, and now you are! LOL I'm loving the pictures and videos--almost makes it look I'm there, sometimes. :)

Dave Egesdal said...

Love all the pics and comments. Sorry, we'll comment more so ya know we're checkin in. I've got to show C & C some of the pics, especially "spider-kids"!
Lucas and Jackson are two very lucky kids to have you two as parents!
Enjoy:)
Dave, C & C

Dave Egesdal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Egesdal said...

The twins are getting big quick. Already crawling, wow! I have full set of the BabyEinstien series on DVD. Sending to you, from me and Jim. I can't wait to see the boys and meet all of you. Should be fall of 08 when I return from Afghanistan.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
Mary

Kerry said...

Mary,
It was so cool to hear from you!!!
I hope all is going good with you.
my email address is kgarner67@hotmail.com