Friday, January 25, 2008

Nana came over to play with the boys and took some pictures

I think they were planning their escape in one of these photos... I am sorry to have to inform all of you of this however, shortly after this picture taken Jackson did escape with Lucas close behind. Thankfully they were captured and incarcerated without any further crimes being commited.

In all seriousness... the gate is only up some of the time so I can get things done or i sit inside with them. I wouldnt want people to think I keep them gated up all day. They would have none of that anyway they love to roam way too much for that.




2 comments:

whatever_heather said...

They are SO stinkin' cute, Kerry!!
And those gates are awesome...no worries! :)

Cousin Kimmy said...

OMG.............I see it in there eyes they were thinking of a really good plan to escape. They are just to cute and I really do love the pics. I love you all and miss you so dearly.