Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Birthday party photos

Hey everyone.
The party was so much fun. And Grandpa Al and Uncle John both called to say happy birthday to the boys for their birthday. That meant so much to us thank you both.
The boys are working on their thank you cards for everyone.
Thank you cousin Paige for helping us with our gifts and helping mom and dad with us during the party you were awesome.
Nana took all the pictures for us and she did such a good job however..... in doing this we didnt get any photos of Nana with the boys so we added some of her visit earlier we are so sorry Nana...
Lucas is really sick with a horrible cold and fever and I am sure Jackson will be getting it. So I couldnt take the time on this posting that i would have liked to so its kind of long and I didnt edit real good.
Thank you everyone for your gifts and cards we are so lucky to have such wonderful freinds and family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic!!!
I replayed that twice. (so far)
Those little guys make me so happy.

Unknown said...

Dad finally got to see it last night! He loved it and so did I.
Thanks for sneaking me in.