Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alemitu and Selame‏

We went to the African Childrens Chior last week. Which by the way
was amazing. Okay so we get to the show which is sold out and it is
packed. My mom, Zac, Tom and myself. I am checking out what door to
go in and I see 2 little girls that I immediatly knew!!!! Alemitu and
Selame, they were 2 beautiful little girls that were at Care center in
Ethiopia with the boys. I was positive it was them so I looked up and
there was mom and dad. Dawn and Tom Caldart!!! I could not believe it
I was so excited to see them. We havent seen them since we left Ethiopia
and we bumped into them purely by accident. It made the nite even more
special. They all looked so good and so happy. It made me realize how
much I miss all of our friends from the guest house we stayed with.
We were so lucky to be able to share that experience with the best bunch
of people you could ever meet. It made my day to see those girls again
and Dawn and Tom. They were all doing so amazing.
It was awesome to run into them.

And how cute are these little sweethearts!!!! They are so beautiful and
so fun to be around.



3 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, I am SO jealous!! We miss everyone so much too. We all need to find a way to get together this summer. Road trip everyone????

The boys look wonderful!

Unknown said...

Adorable! So glad you were able to connect again.

Our Family said...

They are cute!