Friday, May 23, 2008

Have a nice memorial weekend everyone

I want to say a special thank you to some special people who
are brave and selfless and we will never be able to thank
them enough for all they do and have done for our country.

Mary Egesdal my sister in law who is now serving in Afghanistan
My uncle Danny Garner who served in Vietnam
My uncle John Needham who served in Vietnam. He is no longer with us
but his spirit always will be.
Zacs good friend Jeremy has both of his brothers serving in Iraq
Jason Busch
Josh Busch
My good friend Missys husband Pat who served in Iraq
Please keep all of them and the friends they lost in your prayers.
All of these people I have listed have lost friends, people they loved and cared about through all of this I just didnt want them to think we forgot and that we
remember this isnt just a 3 day weekend its so much more.

Take care everyone

No comments: