Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its been awhile

Been trying to post pictures and videos just havent had time.
I video taped the boys drawing some pictures and Jackson doing his
letters, numbers and shapes. he is a little smarty pants. I am
hoping Lucas starts talking soon. He may need speech therapy.
Another bug going around in the house so this is going to be short
Lucas is pretty sick again. He just had tubes put in then he got
yet another ear infection and now a high fever brought him in this
morning they just said its a virus but we have to watch his fever
special hello to my cousin kelly. Kelly email me if you can.
miss you

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Holy Shmoly Mama, you put me to shame! My poor boys get no home education like you got goin on. Man, J is smart as a whip! My triplets really could use a lesson from him or maybe you (worry, worry, worry).

As far as Lucas, my boys still aren't talking much either. They've been in infant child development for awhile now mostly for language and things have improved, but it's not like a flood gate has suddenly opened . . . hope Lucas catches on!

Kerry said...

Cindy i wish i could take some credit for jackson i cant. I never worked with him at all. Only thing we thing we can think of is sesame street now and then. I was as shocked as everyone else. Wasnt sure how to handle it at all. Once we realized what a little smarty pants he was then we started working with him. I am still in shock. HELP!!!!!
He is obsessed with learning everything. I need someone that knows what they are doing to get in here and help me