Sunday, September 23, 2007

A message from the Daddy

Greetings everyone, I thought the least I could do is post a message to thank everyone for your support and give a true heart felt appreciation for the blessing we have received. Kerry, Zac and I just embarked on a trip of a lifetime and the results are lasting throughout our new and improved lives!! Given the opportunity to step "out side the box" and venture to Ethiopia helped reassure us that we gave small and received big!! Gods blessings have been consistent and ever present and we are grateful. It has been two weeks now and the schedule is coming together a little bit. We have all readjusted to the time difference and our digestive system is slowly responding back from Ethiopian foods (which were wonderful). We are trying to get a sleeping schedule established so next month when we are both working it will go easier(by the way if anyone cant sleep from midnight to 6 a.m. let us know...we have a job post ion available for the next few months!!??!! ha,ha). I will make another post in the future to give another dad update. From the blessed new father of Gods two wonderful gifts, take care, Tom

3 comments:

whatever_heather said...

Hi you guys!!
I am sorry to hear that Lucas has been sick! I hope he feels better really soon. I didn't know you had a blog, I am so excited!
We really miss you guys. I have some great pics of you to send soon. Hi Zac!!
Keep in touch...
Heather

Kerry said...

I am so new with this Blog thing Heather. You completely inspired me. I am not nearly as creative hopefully some day i will get there.

We miss you guys so much. Charlie is so cute!!!

Theresa said...

Your boys are absolutely adorable! Dave and I think of you often. Keep in touch!