Monday, October 29, 2007

Hey everyone

Update on the boys. Lucas has gained over 6 lbs and Jackson over 5 since we have been home. They are doing so wonderful. Now if we can get Jackson to sleep more than 2 hours straight. We got to see all the girls from work last week and it was so much fun. The boys soaked it up. Everyone was so happy to see them and it meant so much to me. I felt bad there were a few girls not there that I really wanted to see.

I am heading back to work this week and really not dealing well with it. Praying for a miracle that something happens that I can be home with these little guys. Just feel its what I should be doing. We have had one miracle after another with these 2 so who knows.

I want to say a special hello to my friend Dean who I just adore I missed you and Tom and both want you to know your in our thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We hope to have some fun videos out here of the boys for Halloween.

No comments: