Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This was us driving through a village. The drivers really knew what they were doing and had to. Any of us back here in the US would have killed someone or something for sure. list of things we almost hit and some we did knudge a little bit
1. people
2. goats
3. donkeys
4. dogs
5. cattle

I am the queen of backseat driving so this was almost impossible for me to just shut up and ride. But i did it....
Held my breath and bit my tounge and hung on,..

NO ANIMALS WERE HURT IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO.
The van ahead of us wasnt so lucky.. we wont go there...

3 comments:

Cousin Kimmy said...

OMG......That would of been a very hard ride for me. I don't think I could of been as strong as you and kept my mouth shut. Do you think they drive that way with the tourist to see if they will scream or not???? Love the videos, keep them coming.
Love you all,
Kimmy Kay

Kerry said...

the funny thing is after awhile you got used to it. I wish I had some good video of the city it was 10 times worse.... we just laughed the entire time at how nuts it was. It was like being at the amusment park or something...

Laurie Bona said...

Hey Kerry and Tom,
I just got your website from Nancy, pretty cool. OMG the twins are so absolutely adorable. Hope things are going well for all of you. Take care and give those lil guys a great big hug from all of us.
Adolph, Laurie, Lexi and Carter.