Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just wanted to let my family and friends know I plan on putting in a order for some Tshirts and bracelets from whereislove.org if anyone is interested let me know I will put the order in with mine. I know a few of you have asked me about it so I thought i would just send one big order in. My family is really excited about this organization and what they are doing. Just an amazing group of people. Please keep them all in your prayers.

Thanks everyone.


OH MY GOSH and the big news of the week is.....

This week marks the 1 year anniversary of heading to that beautiful country of Ethiopia and bringing our beautiful boys home. I hope to put a collage of pictures together over the past year. I pray with all my heart that all of you are blessed with the same overwhelming joy that we feel every single day having those 2 little stinkers running around here.

okay gotta run before i get too mushy here...

happy labor day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy anniversary of starting such a beautiful family! :) Your boys are the cutest little guys! They look like so much fun!

Peace & love,
C.

Cindy said...

A year!! That is wonderful!!