Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HAS IT REALLY BEEN A YEAR!!!

Oh my gosh I cannot believe it.. a year has gone by since we brought our little guys home. Yet it seems like I have known them all my life. That's just the way it is when you have kids. I put together a slide show of some pictures of our little boys homeland. I cannot wait to go back again. I miss it so much. There are also some pictures of our trip home with the first few days back here with them.
the first song is Ethiopian children singing a Ethiopian folk song. The second song doesn't 100% fit our situation since we did have a kid you will understand when you hear the beginning of the lyrics I just thought it was such a cute song i had to put it on.
Happy Gotcha day boys!!!!!! We love you and we thank God everyday for blessing us with each of you.

PS If you want to see some really cool pictures of Ethiopia and our trip click on the blog to the right that says OUR GIRLS, OUR LIFE. She is a wonderful photographer and traveled with us. Its really really awesome.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Happy 1 year anniversary! Don't know if you remember me or not but we met at the diversity training in MPLS. We've been following your blog and couldn't be happier for you. Both boys are adorable! Our little one, Maya, just had her 1 year anniversary too. We can't believe a year has gone by. We are both so blessed.

Take care,
Theresa
http://ethiopiatofargo.spaces.live.com/

Unknown said...

Once again, thanks for making me cry. At least this time it is happy tears. The song Tell me Again is just awesome.

Anonymous said...

This was the greatest video yet....really wish that I could physically met the boys. Some day I know that I will. Please keep the videos coming...........