Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Playing in the rain again

not real exciting but something to post

It was a nice warm day out and all the sudden it just started pouring out and the boys were having so much fun so I just let them play. No lightening just rain. I had just gotten them dressed and ready to start the day.. figures.. soaked within seconds hee.. it was fun.. and jackson was just screaming its raining its raining.. he is starting to talk pretty WELL (sorry cindy :) You will have to crack that whip with me on these things i dont pay attention :) Lucas will catch up in no time.




5 comments:

Kari said...

The boys look AMAZING!!! I watched your video and can't believe that a year has passed! Seems like yesterday doesn't it?

We miss you guys and hope to see you soon. You coming in December?

Cindy said...

Talks pretty "well" mama, not "good". Example mama, please. Hehe. Sorry! Your boys, as usual, toally adorable!!! And talking?? Already? Seriously, are they growing up or what? Now would somebody please sprinkle
:)

Cindy said...

Oops! I meant to finish with, "Now would somebody please sprinkle some language dust our way!!??"

:)

Anonymous said...

WQW....just loved this video. Cryed when I heard him talk. REally loved it. I want to hear more of it. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

That was me that just said that last comment. My fingers were to fast and pushed the wrong one. OOOPPPPPPSSSSS