Sunday, September 21, 2008

boys 18 month photos

Getting photos of the boys together is nearly impossible when in a open room with equipment everywhere. Lucas wasnt happy with any of us since we werent allowing him to grab all the wires and lights, so no pictures of him smiling. Its easier to just chase them with a camera in the back yard or the park and snap whatever we can.
We want to try to attempt again with their Packers jerseys in a couple months hopefully that one will go a bit more smooth.






2 comments:

KamPossible said...

Wow adorable babies. I saw you posted on my blog, not sure if we met before... I am from your neck of the woods, we travel that way frequently. Keep in touch!

Theresa said...

The boys are so darn cute! I hope to meet them one day. I love that you took the photos with their traditional Ethiopian shirt. I bought Maya two dresses and she has outgrown both of them. They looked so big when I was buying them.

Regarding the African countries quiz, I did terrible. I also read Heather's blog and found it there. I am going to try to learn them though.

Theresa