Sunday, August 26, 2007

Packing and more packing oh and dont forget packing!!!

I have never had to pack for 5 before. God Bless all of you out there that have.
Next week this time we will be driving back from Hosanna Ethiopia. I will probably
be still in the middle of a major UGLY cry from the entire experience.

The house is as ready as its ever going to be for our 2 miracles.
We packed 2.5 pieces of luggage with all donations. The rest is for the 5 of us.
I will be adding photos of that once we are done packing. That should a sight to see.
The luggage completely fills the babies room right now I have no idea how we will
ever fit that into a vehicle. I suggested we rent a Uhaul to get us to and from the airport.

Tom and Zac are relaxed and ready to go. I on the other hand have my undies and a bundle
havent slept in days. Having minor panic attacks every few hours or so. My mom came over today and probably saved tom and zacs lives. Thanks mom!!! she helped me pack and organize had me do some deep breathing and I am ready to go : )



Here is the most recent photos i have of the boys. Lucas looks like a angelic little doll and Jackson well you can see by that grin he is going to give me a run for my money :)






1 comment:

Cousin Kimmy said...

Hey guys,
Well I'm happy to hear that the trip has been good so far. I think that it's wonderful that you already have nick names for the boys, that just shows how loving and wonderful you are. You are in my thoughts night and day.
Love,
Cousin Kimmy