Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dulles

We made it this far. We are in DC. We get up at 5am to head out again. Tom and zac just left to get their i think 4th or 5th big meal since we left. I have finally calmed down a bit. The flights were really short. The waiting in the airports was a tad bit longer. I think its all starting to really sink in and we are really wondering how we are going to do this airport thing with 2 little ones. There were 2 or 3 kids on the last flight that were just screaming.. I am just trying to imagine a 20 hr flight with 30 or 40 of them. WOW.
Thank you all for the awesome comments it cheers us and gives us so much encouragement.
We love you all.

We will be one again tomorrow but will be in Ethiopia.. ya hoo...

luv you all.

Kerry

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As I start my workday, I realize that you are already in the plane on your way. Your Dad and I are so proud of all 3 of you! You are all a true example of how giving away love brings you back so much more.

Shari H said...

Hey guys! It's Aunt Shari :) NJ emailed your blog site, so that I can follow your trip, too. The babies are just so cute, and it will be very hard for me to wait out the time when I can come up there and snuggle the little buggers. ;) Here's wishing you a safe trip! Hope to see you very soon. :)

JTrost said...

As I am sitting here, I am thinking of you all in ET; halfway around the world! I am so excited for you! I don't think anyone could want (or get) a better set of parents, and a big brother. Can't wait to hear that you are back home. You better have some awesome stories too!

John, Mary Anne & Julia said...

Hey guys!!

We hope you're having a relaxing Monday night in Ethiopia!! Enjoy the next three days over there! Teach the locals the Pack fight song.

We can't wait to see you guys and of coruse meet Jackson and Lucas when you get back home!!

TAKE CARE!!!

John, Mary Anne and Julia

Cousin Kimmy said...

Hey Guys,
Hope that all went well with your trip and that you made it home safe with Luke & Jackson. Can't wait to hear how things went and how well things are going. Have been thinking of you all daily and want to see more pics of those beautiful baby boys.

Love Always,
Cousin Kimmy Kay