Wednesday, August 29, 2007

TOMORROW!!!!!!



So is this really all happening???? I feel like I am watching myself in a movie. Can something this wonderful actually be happening to our family? I am actually going to be holding my baby boys in my arms in 3 days.
Today was my last day of work for 2 months. I am going to miss my friends from work so much in the next few months. They have been so much support. Who needs to pay for therapy?? I got it for free everyday. For all of you co-workers reading this I want you to know I love you all so much and you have all been angels sent by God to get me through this. You have made the happy times 10 times better and got me thru the rough times. I adore you guys and I am so truly blessed. HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY HUMANA HOMEGIRLS and BOYS too!!!!

Okay i dont think i ever said homegirls before i my life.. yikes..

I posted the picture of the map my friend vicki made for us at the shower. It was the coolest thing. We all put a tack on where we came from or our ancestors. I will keep this map forever.
I just loved it.

Special hello to my Aunt Mary and my Cousin Kim. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

2 comments:

Michelle, Rob & Zach Christensen said...

I cant believe that this day is finally here for you. I am so happy for both of you. Your life as you know it will be over and in it's place will be an exhaustion that you could never imagine. But please remember that with the exhaustion and sleepless nights and everything... there will be this unbelievable joy that you have never known. Especially for Tom. Tom, you are now a father and I know you will never look back. Zac, you will now be a big brother and will cherish that forever. And Kerry, you are already a mother, however every experience is different and knowing that you are saving these two precious bundles of joy... that will bring you even more added joy (if that is even possible). Well guys, from my family to yours..... May god be with you on this journey, may you realize how wonderful all 3 of you are for taking these steps and may you always know how important you are to all around you and now more importantly.... to these very precious babies. Take care of yourself and try to enjoy every second of it, :)

Kathy and Dave M. said...

Dear Kerry, Tom and Zac,
My friend Joan V.B. sent me your blog site as she knows I am a prayer warrior and I will add you and those 2 precious little twin boys to my prayers each day. My husband Dave and I live in G.B. and we have 3 sons and 4 grandsons, our youngest grandson is 4 months old and named Jackson David, his big brother is Aiden (age 3) Aiden calls Jackson, "action Jackson":)
We wish you all the best and look forward to your journals, we pray you have a safe journey and we know that those little miracles will be blessed to have you two as their parents and Zac as a big brother. (we look forward to more pictures!) I never saw so much luggage in one place other than the airport:) I hope it all fit in your car this morning:)
God Bless,